Reflection on Assessment Administration Discussion
Congratulations! You have administered what may be your first DataDirector assessment. This experience is typically a success, but like anything in teaching, the first time you try something with students things can get interesting. In your discussion post, I'd like to hear about:
- What was the structure of the test (multiple choice, T/F, essay, etc)?
- What was the length of the test (how many questions)?
- What administration method did you use (bubble sheet, online, hand entry, a combination of two method)?
- What went well?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What training needs have come up as a result of this experience?