Organizing PLC Conversations - April 2013
To Do Items BEFORE Face to Face Training (these items will need to be submitted as proof for SCECHs):
- Identifying PLC Goals
- Reflect on the current condition on PLCs in your building or district. To what extent are PLCs guided by long or short term goals?
- How might you see goal planning benefit your building?
- What might be some school improvement goals that PLCs could tie their goals to?
- Identifying PLC Goal Assessments
- Consider your current assessment calendar. What common assessments are available to help measure the PLC strategie's impact?
- Creating PLC Agendas
- After reviewing the sample agendas above (or Googling "PLC Agenda Templates"), what features of a PLC agenda do you like?
- Please bring examples of PLC Agendas you're considering.
- PLC Guiding Questions
- What questions might guide the work of PLCs in your building?
- To what extent are these questions tied to what teachers will need to know and do with data for their evaluation?
Face to Face Session Resources
Last modified: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 1:48 PM