Learning forums

Topic Forum Description Discussions
Topic 1 Course Introduction

Welcome to Data Based Instruction (Data Boot Camp)! Please introduce yourself to the class by clicking the "Add a new discussion topic" button below. Please put your response in the form of a paragraph. For instructions on posting and replying click here.

Potential discussion points for your ...

Quality Classroom Assessment Discussion

After reviewing the Quality Classroom Assessment PowerPoint, please respond to the following questions:

• What aspects of Quality Classroom Assessments are currently in place for your assessments?
  • What aspects of Quality Classroom Assessments would you like to incorporate immediately?
  • What ...
Topic 3 Reflection on Assessment Administration Discussion

Congratulations! You have administered what may be your first DataDirector assessment. This experience is typically a success, but like anything in teaching, the first time you try something with students things can get interesting. In your discussion post, I'd like to hear about:

• What was the...
Topic 5 Data Conversation Forum

I'd like to use this space to hear about how your data conversation with your Boot Camp partner went. I'm curious about:

• what DataDirector assessment reports you brought to the conversation.
  • the depth of the conversation. Was it mostly surface level ("this percent of my kids were ...
Topic 7 Final Presentations - Submit Links Here

We will use this space to post the links to any electronic presentations that participants create for the final face to face meeting.