Course Introduction

Introduction

Introduction

by Christy Klein -
Number of replies: 1

My name is Christy Klein.  I currently teach at Starr Commonwealth School in Albion, MI.  I have been teaching at Starr since 1987.  Prior to that, I taught at Albion Public School for three years. 

In my current role, I serve as a Teacher Consultant.  I am charged to assess and help teachers develop interventions for their students.

I graduated from Marshall High School in MI in 1978.  I graduated from Olivet College in 1982 with a BA in English and Minor in Biology.  I receieved my MA in SPED (EI and LD) in 1984.

I am taking this course to broaden my understanding of how to collect assessment data so t hat it will allow me to be more proficient with developing good interventions.

I am from a family of five childrens.  I am the first girl, second child.  My mom wasa stay at home mom who went on to college when I was in college.  My dad has been in education/coaching for over 40 years.

My career goals are to work more with teachers and students in the classroom and in small groups.

In reply to Christy Klein

Re: Introduction

by Mitch Fowler -

Thanks for sharing Christy, I'm sure with the awesome reporting tools DataDirector has to offer, you'll be able to find one or two areas in need of intervention!