This course serves as the online component to the Calhoun ISD's Data Based Instruction blended course. Participants in this course will:
- identify components of quality classroom assessments.
- develop and administer standards-based classroom assessments within DataDirector.
- analyze classroom assessment data based on pre-built assessment reports.
- collaborate with peers to reflect on various instructional methods that can meet the needs of individual students.
- modify classroom instruction based on classroom assessment results.
- reassess students to demonstrate student growth.
- Facilitator: Mitch Fowler
This course will house information and resources as they relate to DataDirector Key Contacts. Resources from meetings, items referenced on the listserv will also be place in this course.